Blog Template

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mega Monday

I thought I'd blog a typical Momma Monday here and there with each of the kids, for memory's sake. Tonight was "Mega Monday," (Getty's Monday night). He wanted me to watch some home videos the kids made on the computer, and then we headed to Wal-Mart so he could buy himself a couple of toys (a deck of magic cards and a 20 Questions game) with his money. He wanted a pack of gum (Orbit mint chip ice cream) for his treat, and then we went for a night swing in a pitch black park. We swung upside-down and looked at the stars, and then I swung too high and grazed my head on a branch. We swung until we were "married" (swinging simultaneously, "Hi, honey!") and played 20 questions on the way home. I love you, Gett!
These pics were taken while we made monsters in Mrs. D's classroom. Elle helped out, too, by being the class sweetie pie ;)



No comments: