Blog Template

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Soccer Luncheon


Two of the moms do a luncheon in the armory behind the high school each game day to show our support for the team and to ensure the girls get a healthy lunch. We've done it the past three years, and now that MK is a Senior, this will be my last soccer luncheon. Yay!! (I can't help but freak out when it comes to feeding 36 people :) But now that it's over, wow, I'm so glad I was involved.

Per tradition, the girls also wear dresses or skirts on game days.
Elle soaked in the love from the girls fighting over
who was her favorite.
The menu: chicken salad croissants, spinach salad, fruit, and lemon ices.

So much fun to be with the team. They won their game that day 3-2, and swapped their #2 ranking to #1 in the region (must've been the TLC ;) Go Knights!

1 comment:

Linda Barton said...

I'm sorta dreading Senior year for the reason you said...that it's the last one. I never imagined time could move so slowly and quickly at the same time (sigh) Who do you think will be a grandma first...me or you? jkjkjkjk...they will never be that old.