Blog Template

Friday, December 30, 2011

Girl Time


I wanted to take some pictures at the gym to remember the times the girls and I spent there together (because now everything is about MK leaving us...), but by the time I got my camera and headed back into the gym, the treadmills had been turned off. The gym was closing for Christmas Eve. So, here we are fake running on the powerless treadmills.
This is us taking another photo, because the other photos we took at the gym were blurry.
MK is not having it.

The three of us (M&M and me) also did our third annual Black Friday. No photos, because this was all business. We kicked it off with a 10 o' clock movie, "Breaking Dawn: Part 1" (cheeser movie). Then we hit SouthTowne mall, and it hit us right back. Never again. I stood in line at Forever 21 for an hour-and-a-half while M&M cruised the rest of the mall. Regular prices even! (but we never get to this mall, so...) But, never again. Did I say that already, cuz... At 3 a.m., we headed for Park City outlets and met with happiness! Then Kneader's french toast before the long drive home at 9 a.m. We were so tired, we could not stop laughing. I think the cashier at Kneader's was afraid I was drunk. Black Friday this year was definitely worth the sleep deprivation.

No comments: