Blog Template

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Card, 2012


Merry Christmas!
I don't know how to load our Christmas card pdf, so here's an awkward version:

[Front of card]


[Inside layout] We took our family pictures near Elle's grave this year. Many of you have been so kind to ask how we have been coping without her. Well...
We're hangin' tough
(I love when M&M do their classic "guy pose.")

We surrender

We've got each others' backs

Thanks so much for your love and prayers for us over the past year. Our hope and strength are in the Savior, and we are celebrating His birth with deeper gratitude for His mission and victory over death.

[Back of card] Last year at Christmas, 2011. One very merry day we'll all be together again.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Very cute. I hope you had a beautiful Christmas!!!

Jen V said...

Lorenne - your such a butt! I didn't get a card from you this year - I thought you must've decided not to do one... I better get one in the mail soon:) XOXO

Brit H. said...

This was the best card. You did such a fantastic job.