Blog Template

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Elle and Christmas

After the Festival of Trees, I decided to decorate a little tree just for Elle.



(Maybe I should have gone for "less is more," haha)



The fabric heart ornaments are made of Elle's clothes and pj's.
I bought a Justin Bieber puzzle for us to put together on Christmas Eve for her crush.




I always take photos when I decorate for holidays, because it takes me forever to arrange stuff otherwise. I don't love to create; I just love to get stuff done. I've already decided to shrink wrap Elle's tree and store it, so I don't have to redo it every year. Wish I could do that with the biggun....



Years ago, I bought these stockings at a Downeast/Pottery Barn clearance sale for $1 each. They all had random white embroidered names on them that I picked apart with a seam ripper at home, all except for the "Isabelle" stocking. Ten years ago I knew we'd have her eventually.

And here I am again... I know we'll have her eventually.



Cam's homemade ornament: one side


and the other...




1 comment:

Brit H. said...

Love her little tree. Love every post. I read only on days that I feel like I can handle it. Love her. Love you. All of you.