Blog Template

Monday, October 13, 2014

Diggin' on Pinterest

As you are aware, but I have not been so aware as I have banned myself from Pinterest due to a 5-hour, 3:00 a.m. stint about a year ago.... there are all kinds of creative Halloween decor ideas on Pinterest that are easy and cost almost nothing! 

I'll try to calm down. 
A "Witch's Curtain" for the spooky ol' dining room is found on marthastewart.com and is made from a garbage bag. 




Paper mice, also on marthastewart.com, with free mice silhouettes as a printable.



Then DIY Halloween Silhouettes found on snazzylittlethings.com. (Btw, I'm not a good photographer in any kind of lighting except perfect.)



And these free printable Halloween book covers and Shakespearean quote are from theidearoom.net



In two days I probably spent 12 hours obsessing over my new projects of joy with some dinner and carpooling thrown into the mix and the BYU game on in the background. My version of fun :) 

... except BYU is tearing my heart out

1 comment: