Blog Template

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

NOW, you're 18



For some inexplicable reason, Mia was under the impression for several months that she was, in fact, 18. She would tell me all the time, "Mom, I'm 18! I can do whatever I want!" 

And, to tell you the truth, I kind of bought it for awhile, until suddenly I remembered she was actually only 17.

She's tricky.

And now she's really 18. Should I be scared?



Kidnapped by her girlfriends after midnight on her birthday...



Some beautiful pics of our No. 2 adult child (iPhone Cheer pics):






"Official" Cheer pics, 2014 – 15





Varsity Cheer Dance Captain, 2014–15


Daniel came for a visit from AZ with a bag of Nike apparel for Mia's birthday (and to talk her out of breaking up with him so she can date whoever she wants her Senior year :)





Don't you wish you could put a Book of Mormon between them? haha
No, really...




1 comment:

Linda Barton said...

I think the BoM is on the SD card in between them haha
She is adorable...good luck with that :)