Blog Template

Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Card, 2014



Evans Edition, Christmas 2014

Sometimes I awake to Rob jumping on our bed for fun, while Cam (9) worries about college and banking and taxes.

Getty (15) says, “stop ruining my childhood!” when I insist he not longboard in the dark of night… without a helmet … or climb out his window onto our treacherously steep rooftop… in the dark of night… without a helmet…. 

Mia (reminds me often that she’s 18) and has two ex-boyfriends that are sure they will marry her one day (and, obviously, despise each other :)

MK (20): Her idea of “barely socializing” over Christmas break is roughly equivalent to my entire high school social life (including weekly church youth activities ;)

Cy (12): "I look good. Don't you love this shirt on me? Pretty fresh. Oh, these shorts were made for me; check me out," and so on.

I get jealous of people who live with introverts.



Merry Christmas! 
Rob, Lorenne, McKenzie, Mia, Getty, Cy, Cam, and Angel Elle


2 comments:

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

Merry Christmas and loads of love!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.