Blog Template

Friday, December 12, 2014

Stockton Taffy's Back

Cam's been anxiously awaiting his arrival. 
(Just look at how cute this kiddo is in his fake tie sweater)

Mom?? You can stop now...


Cam first found Stockton on the dining room table with some Christmas candy just for him


(Buddy's back, too)


Jet lag set in, so they dug out Elle's old doll cradle and nestled in next to Cam's bed





I began to notice that Elle's pink gumballs were mysteriously disappearing. I must've mentioned this to Stockton, because he captured our culprit. 






Last year we found Stockton on a date. 
Now he thinks he's Casanova...



Even the neighbor girls wanted in on the action.












Marshmallow dumbbells? pretty weak if you ask me...

Red licorice clue







I told Stockton of Cam's concern that I was actually the one moving him around (imagine that!). Stockton said, "I know just what to do!" The next day, Cam found this photo...


To be continued...



No comments: