Blog Template

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mia's Pref

 Midnight til 2:00 a.m. Pre-Pref date: 80's Skating at Classic





Mia and Talmage



Dinner in the Rose room at Thanksgiving Point, then the Dance. Afterward, played HORSE, Catch Phrase, and watched "Great Gatsby" at Lauren's. 


While I and the other parents followed these guys around taking pics, I realized this was one of Mia's very last high school dances. Wow. Getty would be next up... but that wouldn't be for quite awhile, right?.... wait. Oh no. OHHHHH No. Getty turns 16 this summer. Which means, he could actually ask someone to Homecoming this September. 

You've got to be kidding me.

1 comment:

Jen V said...

Mia is beautiful.
I was forced to watch the Great Gatsby on our flight from SLC to NY (on our way to DR) and I absolutely hated it!! Curious how Mia and her friends felt about it?
Also - there is NO. WAY. Getty will be 16 this summer. I remember the day he was born so clearly. I took M&M swimming at the Sports Mall.
I remember babysitting your kids when Getty was 18? months old when you went on your Mediterranean Cruise!! He watched Pride and Prejudice with me in the middle of the night - every. single. night. What a bear!
Can't wait to come home and see you all - all the time!!