Blog Template

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mia's Prom, 2015

Day Date: go-karting







Aunt Britt, Mia's stylist

WOW



Wyatt & Mia











I was too late for group pics, but Lucy forwarded a few...

Shortly after these pics, things went to pot—er, down the pot...
After pictures and prime rib, everyone climbed into the chartered bus and headed for the State Capitol. Once there, the guys each bolted for the bathroom and found everyone else in the same predicament.... 


It didn't hit the girls until the bus ride home. They arrived at Alex's home for homemade scones and a movie but were sick and lethargic. Mia was so nauseated she asked her date to take her home. 

The culprit: $30/plate prime rib dinner. The guys' parents contacted the restaurant, which is now in process of investigating their kitchen and filing insurance claims. 

Mia posted on Instagram: "despite food poisoning & me throwing up on the car ride home, Wyatt put up with me and was the greatest prom date I could have asked for! Thanks for taking me to my last dance" 

She walked in from her date that night, "Mom! I'm SO happy he saw me throw up! Now he won't think I was faking it to cut out early... phew."
Definitely a memorable Senior Prom, Mia!

No comments: