Blog Template

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Randoms

Rob was headed to Roxberry for 
smoothies, so I sent him a text:



Proof Rob was a redhead [above]. He's with MK and Mia and Chuch. His mom sent me a couple other pics recently when he and Mia were babies....


Costco run. Think I got enough? I sent this pic to Rob who was grocery shopping at a different store, because I needed to get 2 more gallons of milk but... ?

We found THIS inside Getty's bedroom adjacent to his Juliet balcony. Apparently we have a leak....


 Cousin Izzy's baptism. So glad to have her back in Utah! Everyone on the Briner side was there except for Uncle Nate and Morgan.

Lately I've been formatting last year's blog posts into a book for 2015. I figure it takes about 40 hours to format around 400 pages, so it will take me a couple of months to complete. But having a record of our lives is the reason I blog. Here's what we've got so far:
  
Rob started the tradition by surprising me at Christmas with our first book [below, left]. He downloaded the first 3 years of our blog into 368 pages.
 
This year, we've had a massive snow drift that has settled on our trampoline all winter. We haven't seen the tramp in months. See how the snow is all but melted everywhere else?
Rob decided to shovel off what turned out to be tremendous amounts of snow on a persistently sunken trampoline. About 40 springs were sprung, and he didn't even get it all off. Two days later, it's still covered in snow, even in our current 50 degree weather.
The kids are dying to jump on that thing in whatever condition. We're ready for Spring!

No comments: