Blog Template

Monday, March 4, 2019

Band of Brothers



Uncle Scotty stayed with us for a couple months over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays while he transitioned from Phoenix back to LA. And somehow I have zero pictures of Thanksgiving and Black Friday this year. But Uncle Nate sent me this picπŸ‘† when Scotty got back to LA with him.



Nate actually came up to Utah with Morgan for Christmas for the first time in 20(?) years and performed with one of his bands (Gods of Macho) as a fundraiser for a band member recovering from cancer (and from the hospital bills 😏). 








He looked like he was having so much fun up there 




He sent us a text the next day:

My brothers remind me so much of my dad. Not that my dad was a bartender or lead guitarist in a heavy metal band, ha!... but so many of their mannerisms and presence are just like him. I felt like I saw my dad again after 18 years. Family is so important.

No comments: