Blog Template

Sunday, April 28, 2019

The Parents

I met up with my two best friends in high school, sisters Tanya and Tracey. Look at these two! They barely wear a spec of makeup, don't know what they would do with concealer, and look fabulous! They're 50 and 48!


This is what I look like with no makeup 😳

This is my new best friend filled with ice water to help defend myself against the month-long migraine siege I've been under. Apparently the meds that treat migraines also cause them. So, sleep and hydration are my best bets at this point.


I have new compassion for Mahdi's living with chronic pain. Here he is, aka the Easter Bunny, at lunch taking his meds πŸ°πŸ˜‚ 

Four deer on our porch


Rob took Cy to a couple March Madness games— Gonzaga (ranked #1) vs. Baylor and Kansas (ranked #1 in Cy's heart) vs. Auburn. Kansas got stomped 😜 Rob maintains hero status.

From January to May these two are consumed by volleyball (on top of basketball).



Cy is the setter for his team and 
switches to outside hitter


And Rob is head coach this year


And I'm their biggest fan

Annual end of year volleyball barbeque and awards
         [Cy in pinkπŸ‘‡]

πŸ‘‡ Rob's skyball serve. Guaranteed ace.

For coaches gifts, we all got Blender Bottles stuffed with chocolate and a Texas Roadhouse gift certificate πŸ‘ The boys got awards like, "The Fisherman" for the one who always went fishing but got nothin' but net πŸ˜‚, the "Professor" for the smarty pants, etc.
           
ANyway, that's what's up for now

No comments: