Blog Template

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Highlights in George






We took a long weekend vacation to St. George to visit the Wadsworth's and swim in their pool. Highlights: Jumpin' Jack's (bounce gym), Cam's blowout in his wetsuit, "Flawless" with Michael Caine and Demi Moore, the Crevice, Cy's meltdown at the Crevice, burgers at the wall-to-wall jam-packed "In and Out Burger," the Dillard's dress and jewelry sale, steals at the Children's Place outlet, helping a guy and his pregnant wife get back home to Missouri, and no vomit or potty accidents in the car!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Sounds like such a fun trip. I'm SO ready for a little get away! I love that last picture of all 6 kids together!

Brit H. said...

K, Clint in the crevice totally freaks me out. Seriously. I am having a panic attack just looking at the picture. Anyway, looks like you guys had tons of fun! I will have to hear the stories that go along with the "highlights"