Blog Template

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Very Own Cellie

MK continues to recite all of the reasons why her life would be so much easier if only she had a CELL PHONE!
Her wish list of birthday gifts: CELL PHONE; iHome with an alarm clock; cinch Nike bag; a wave board; clothes from Hollister; basketball and regular shorts; "National Treasure II" movie; itunes, Target, mall, and Hollister gift cards; black and white peace-sign bandana; green peace-sign sweatshirt (to replace the stolen one); an aqua polka-dot bed quilt; the books "Hero" by Perry Moore and "Sweethearts" by Sarah Zarr; cash; and finally, a laptop. That's all.
Update: So, we got her a cell phone with a personalized phone number to boot. We picked her up from dance and blindfolded her. To say she was ecstatic would be an understatement. She did a happy cell phone dance (re-created above) in the AT&T store for the customers and sales people alike, although I'm sure she had no idea any people were in the store. Only cell phones. Beautiful, wonderful, life-changing cell phones. Several hours later she ran up and hugged me and said, "I can't believe you got me a CELL PHONE!" Mia said, "McKenzie was so excited when she got a cell phone that she took a picture of bananas."

1 comment:

Brit H. said...

All of those presents? I don't think that is too much to ask! haha. I am excited for you Kenz! AND I love that you can text me all of the time now!