Blog Template

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm a Celebrity Mom



Dinner was hot and ready, and Hubs was late. The kids were in the yard and elsewhere. I decided to enjoy a quiet dinner by myself. As I sat at the table, it occurred to me that I could sit on the back patio, enjoy the beautiful weather, and eat while watching the kids. And then I realized, of course, that I would be mobbed on sight. Just like I had been mobbed all day long. And so, I hid out in the privacy of my own kitchen.
I'm a celebrity mom. 
And so are you.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Ha! Love the picture, you sure are cute. My favorite thing about my house is the lock on my bedroom door. ;)

Jen V said...

Holla! I honestly sneak as quietly as possible up the stairs to 'spy' on the kids without being seen. If Boo catches a glimpse of me - it's all overwith! It's all about being incognito!

Anonymous said...

What an innovative posting! The photo is so cool! I'm finding with teenage girls, however that they are the celebrities, and it's all I can do to get them to give me a courtesy wave. I'm actually pretty dedicated right now letting them know that I'm their biggest fan:)