Blog Template

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Memorial Day



Friends and family texted me photos of their visits to Elle's grave that day. Is that not the sweetest thing? I was so grateful.
Capri and Sienna giving Elle a kiss :)

The Halls have been so thoughtful and sweet.
Our Hughes cousins keep Cam looking forward to Wednesdays (more on another post).

We had a family barbecue on the back deck and then rode bikes to the cemetery to have an ice cream picnic. (Rob met us there with Ben & Jerry.)



Mia makes the most of the moment (as always)

We sure love you, Elle. Help us to be patient (you know how I am!)

2 comments:

Linda Barton said...

Sweet pictures!
I bet your prayers are a lot like mine, "Lord, grant me patience, now...please"

Cassie said...

What beautiful pictures. This post made me cry. I'm glad it was such a special day for you. We thought about you guys alot that day. Love you. Cassie