Blog Template

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pre-Grad Photo Shoot

[above] Fab with Cheer
10 long blonds: 4 long darks: 1 light-brown, mid-length hair :)

Kim, "my spazz tapper"

Four of the Five.
Sara was missing, so Ashley filled in :)

Jake, Micah, Zain, Bennett, and Ty, aka the football guys


The Seasiders: Telisa, Maddy, and MK, Brody and Jake
"Sam the Booty"


Mason, "He's Cara-crazed. Love him!"


"Bennett's my handy-dandy friend. He knows everything and is always there for you."

"I call him 'Big Boy.' Brighton's my gym friend."

"Justin is pretty much bi-polar. He's the craziest and then the most serious when you need him. He's the one I would call to talk about Elle."

(Ok, that's enough hugging on boys...)

Brynn and MK



Love the hair mustaches and Mason's awkward stiff graduate pose. Oh, and there's Sam's booty :)

Triple-decker in a dress and heels. Sounds about right...

One second before they collapsed...

No comments: