Blog Template

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A Few Summer Favorites (I'm so behind)


1. Hikes and more hikes. This was Bridal Veil Falls

The Boys
(Reza was working, as usual)





Rob 😂

"--wait, Cam, come back... "

2. Getty's spontaneous treehouse built with stuff around the yard 🔨
 



Love this homey touch 😂...


the view



One of the neighbor kids told me Cam is the treehouse "President," and he requires a "building permit" for any alterations or additions by neighbor kids 😂



Dangerous, just like Getty likes it... 😎



3. One-base baseball at the park for Family Night


Rob, me, and Mahdi vs. Cam and Cy
(...and Reza was working)





We lost by a run... but only because it was so dark Rob and I couldn't see anything 😂😊



4. Swimming
One of two whole times we went to the pool this summer. Where are our priorities?!


 5. We did make it to Lagoon last minute....




Mahdi and I went, too, but were invisible 😉
The dog days of summer 🐶 Good times.




No comments: