Blog Template

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Not blogging much...

...obviously, ha. But I have about 27 posts of summer in the dock, so maybe that will happen sometime soon....

So, months ago...
I read a book (even longer ago) called "The Child Whisperer" that discussed four basic personality types: Fun-loving, Sensitive, Determined, and More Serious. I fell easily into the More Serious category. These types of people, among other things, don't actually need fun. It sounds crazy but probably true in my case. 

HOWEVER, Parade of Homes is all fun and proof for my kids that I'm not beyond help.

We push through about 4 or 5 hours of homes a day for two or three days (ha, sounds like work!) Megan doesn't let us stop to eat or drink #carboloadbeforehand #istillcallitfun
(I've started Instagramming, #canyoutell haha)

Speaking of Insta... one of my first posts:

Megan says Elder Roney and wife are our couple twin. #shehaseightkids #lovemywhitehothunk #whiteisthenewgray

Not Instagramming much either, tho....



No comments: