Blog Template

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Las Vegas, 2016

Basketball tourney for Cy in Vegas means...
Road Trip




Mia's "Mom! Are you kidding me?" face...



On top of the Big Shot ride at the Stratosphere Mahdi yells, "I love you Jesus--do you love me, too?!" hahahahaha



Our Bonus Boys! Love those guys




One of the days I left Rob with the 7 kids (ha!) and headed back to St. George for Cassie's surprise 40th birthday party

Check out the sweet boat...
 
Mint lemonade and salads for lunch

Sisters—can you tell?

On the way home I grabbed dinner at Costa Vida. A guy about my age asked me, "Is your name Melissa?" When I said no, he looked at me like I was lying... pfffff
This is who he mistook me for...

Go figure.


The last morning of our vacation at about 8:00 a.m. and in 90 degree heat, I found our back passenger window smashed in and our car ransacked. They took a DVD player that was worth about 5 bucks and, worse, my little fabric car trash bag (?). MK's the one that kept some serious cash in her glove box... phew.
So, how did we get across the desert in 115 degree heat? 

With layers of plastic wrap around the door loudly vibrating for the 7-hour drive. But the a/c was sealed in nice and tight. I'll take that deal.


Uh... theft successful

  
During the games, I had the best conversations with my friend Tiffany (Lloyer's mom). These were our texts afterward... 
















(My OTHER 17-year-old, haha) ANYways...





Vegas, you were a trip.



No comments: