Blog Template

Sunday, January 20, 2019

1st day of school, 2018




Cy: "All my teachers love me, I made them laugh. I talked a lot and my friends weren't talking as much, but the teacher got mad at them and not me. Getty was right. You walk down the halls at LP, and there are so many pretty girls. Like SO many. High school is legit. I loved leaving for lunch. And they're so chill about you having your phone. I have so many friends in my classes and in my super hard class too, so that's lucky. It was so fun. All my classes were easy to find. 
[To Cam] "Sorry, you have to go to middle school. 
"It's the BEST when you can drive right when you get into high school!"


Sevey's orientation day...

Cam: "It was an 8 out of 10, but I think school will end up being a 6 because it will be boring." [Regarding math teacher] "Cy, what's her sense of humor?"


Official first day of middle school




I liked this post on IG and read it to our boys...




No comments: