Blog Template

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Easter Sunday, 2019

I do the dirty work here in the storage/wrapping room

Cam's Basket

Cy's

Getty's basket. He was deathly ill with the flu 
(well, not deathly) that day. 

Mia's
Late on the Saturday before Easter, I ran to Deseret Book after the gym to get the pictures of Christ and the temple I had forgotten to put in their baskets. I realized as I got out of the car that my wallet was at home. Hoping they took Apple Pay, I went in and asked a worker who said, "Well, sometimes our Apple Pay works." I decided to take my chances and went to the cashier who rang me up for $17.07. But my Apple Pay wouldn't work. We tried another register but with no luck. I asked how late they'd be open and resigned myself to rushing back later that night. Just then, a girl behind me said, "No, don't come back. I'll pay for it." 
"Oh wow! But, no—it's $17. I can't let you do that. Oh! but do you have a Venmo account? I'll Venmo you!"
Problem solved. The sweetest girl!!

MK's
  
... and didn't want to forget about Oveth

Mission Impossible string maze 
to the Easter baskets...













Then we headed to Aunt Britt's for dinner and LeftCenterRight $30 jackpot











Mia won
Mia wins everything 💖


No comments: