Blog Template

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Spring Break St. George, 2019

Getty's favorite pizza place has become 
our St. George tradition, Bella Marie's

I made Cy and Cam wear their new Pioneer Trek shoes on the hike to break them in 😂





McKenzie, Getty, and Getty's girlfriend Lexi only came down for the weekend so they could get back to work on Monday.










Meanwhile, I was in bed for 2 days with a migraine, which was fun for vacation😅 But the kids all bonded, so it's all good.  





And the day before Rob had to leave to go back to work, I was out of bed and felt pretty good with my good buddy Excedrin.



Cy's dream 4Runner was parked by our car when we got back... 

Early Wednesday morning, Rob took a shuttle back to work, so it was just these two kiddos and me until Saturday...

We went to the pool every day and took e-scooters around town and to the mall.  




At night, Cy would get together with all the teenagers vacationing with their families in St. George. He had "the best time of my life! It was about 20 of us, pretty girls watching me and my friends play Spike ball in the sand by a bonfire with the best music playing through a speaker."

While Cy had his night life, Cam and I watched "Princess Bride" and "Inception" and got bored one night and decided to go to Walmart at midnight.

Friday night, we had so much fun with Hackings at their St. George home for a barbeque and s'mores. The three adults got hooked watching the CrossFit games and "The Dawn Wall" while all the kids went night swimming and played pool games and hot tubbed.

"Before" pics: whiteys on Day 1 of our vacation...

😂

And "After"...





And—shoot—you can't see them in these pics, but Cy has huge stretch marks across the lower half of his back from his growth spurt.


Here's a better look...


(Probably Snapchatting Bria 😉)

Such a fun vacation! But Rob and I basically took separate ones 😜 My migraine actually didn't quit for 14 solid days. That's never happened to me before. Luckily I was only totally out of commission for about 5 of those days.  

Next up... Rim to Rim to Rim in June!


No comments: