Blog Template

Monday, December 27, 2010

Bah Humbug!

Cousin Sara, who is probably the most thoughtful and creative gift-giver I know, gave us our very own Humbug kit for Christmas. This is how it went down: I read the kids our new storybook while sugar cookies baked in the oven.

Then we frosted that sugary goodness and made our own Christmas Humbugs.
None of the kids would eat their Humbugs. (It's art!—Plus, you wanna freeze up Winterton and destroy the only way back to Christmas? I didn't think so....)

3 comments:

Jen V said...

Cute Cute!! You have to tell me the author - you know how much I love books - and a read aloud book to read for the kids? Heavenly.
And yes, super thoughtful cousin Sarah!! No better gift than a book:)

Anonymous said...

Now THAT's a brilliant gift idea! I'm going to have to remember that one....So great to see you guys and catch up this weekend!!

Linda Barton said...

I love your cute boots! (I know that's weird that I noticed them, but hey, they are darling!)