Blog Template

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hospital Week

Visiting Grandma in the cancer wing. Surgery went very well. (Phew!) Waiting on lab results. It won't be Christmas without you, Grandma, so hurry on home!
[Pre-op] Minor surgery for trigger finger on these two troublemakers.

Hmmmm, this program is fascinating...
(Intermountain Healthcare video :)
[Post-op coming out of general anesthesia.] I gave Mia a sip of Sprite. She showed me her hand and mumbled, "That's a thumbs up..." (bahahahahah)
MK just kept on sleepin'.
Don't worry; they can still text. Plus, no doing dishes, no sweeping, no driving for about a week. (Maybe worry about me :) haha

5 comments:

Jen V said...

What the heck happened to MK and Mia??

Linda Barton said...

Might as well take advantage of meeting your deductible, right? I hope everyone is doing okay!

Mia said...

Jen, it's genetic apparently. Not from Rob or I, but MEGAN! If trigger finger progresses, it can lock your finger (or thumb) to your palm. Who knew?

Jen V said...

What in the??? I better call you to hear the signs of trigger finger - I always thought Megan and Brittany were just Hypochondriacs - who knew they are legitimatley freaks?? LOL.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I had no idea your week was THAT eventful! I hope all 3 little ladies are doing well. We are keeping Marie in our prayers.