Blog Template

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Getty the Grinch and Other December Fun

Getty played the Grinch in the class play. Totally in character. Oh, how I love my Grinch. Grouching comes often enough for my Getty (mostly because he has high expectations for SUPER FUN TIMES all day long), and he's always hatching elaborate schemes to create SUPER FUN TIMES all day long, BUT he aims to please, will do anything to entertain you, befriends anyone and everyone, and has a big, melty heart. He’s such a riot. I love watching him do his thing. Then he did the worm (he was Donner the reindeer) for the school Christmas Sing. Definitely one of my "favorite" kids (Elle, on the other hand, is in a wicked phase and currently on my "list"...) haha




Mia and friends kidnap Taters for breakfast on her birthday.
Night games on the tramp, snow chairs, and hot cocoa. Good fun in December :)

2 comments:

Linda Barton said...

Getty is a darling Grinch! Maybe that wasn't the look he was going for, but Man, he's cute. It was great to catch up with you the other day!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool that Getty's class did a play! I'll bet he was awesome:)