Blog Template

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sliding Rock


Me and Ryan brace ourselves. I about stroked when I hit the subzero ice pool below.








If you go, I'll go..."









Cam volunteered for his ride. That boy :)








Rob's having way too much fun.








I tried to post the film footage we got, but it's a no-go. I forgot my camera, so we borrowed these pics from Megan (Britt, send me your pics!). Cy and Getty slid and jumped off the side wall there, too. Elle played in the waterfall below with Granny. Sliding Rock, we'll be back!

3 comments:

Brit H. said...

That was SO fun! I have tons of pics. Really good/funny ones of the "train". ha ha ha

Linda Barton said...

wow, you are brave, I'd be afraid of hitting a sharp rock!

Kersten said...

Woo! Looks like fun and you look amazing!