Blog Template

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Homecoming Hat Trick


Thursday night we get doorbell-ditched. MK finds a poster with instructions and a soccer ball with green letters written all over it. Some letters are written in permanent ink, most are in washable ink. When the ball is washed, you find the letters that make up the name of the guy who is asking her to Homecoming. Yay!

Thirty minutes later another doorbell. MK finds a note and several pudding cups with letters on the bottom—a riddle that will tell her who else is asking her to Homecoming. Oh!

Meanwhile, MK is texting a guy friend who says, "I know someone who is going to ask you to Homecoming." She texts back, "I just got asked." He texts, "I was the one who was going to ask you...(ticked)."

Wow. I don't think I had three dates my Junior year.

The guy who asked her first was a football player, so she answered the soccer ball with a football, "I couldn't 'PASS' up the chance to go to Homecoming with you!!"

1 comment:

Kersten said...

That is awesome, she is such a cutie.