Blog Template

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Great Expectations

Well, it’s been four months since I had the baby, so it was time for a ferocious de-clutter starting with the three older kids’ bedrooms. After processing about 98 toys in each room, I realized that it’s seriously beyond their skill to keep that kind of mass junk neat and orderly. Ya. Kinda obvious to some people, but apparently I have inappropriately high expectations. So, I came up with a hard and fast rule, except not so hard and not so fast: Only clothes and books allowed in the bedrooms. This rule gives me a great sense of peace and hope for the future of bedroom cleanliness.

4 comments:

Hacking Highlights said...

Cute pic! That is what I try to do. It works out great because they all play in the basement with all the toys and not in the room jumping on the bed, pulling clothes out, throwing stuff around. Good luck! By the way, nice 10 posts!!! Now that's how to blog!

Hacking Highlights said...

That baby has got some cheeks!! I just want to squeeze those!! Can't wait to see you all in July! BTW, nice dew! You could be a Charlie's angel! It looks cute!

Jacqui said...

What a cute little chubby babe!!

Jen V said...

So spending a lot of time with Elle today and she is SOOOO CUTE! I can't believe how chubby she is! Her feet are so chubby it looks like her toes are about to pop off! She is so chubby I want to eat her up! I've always wanted a fat baby - maybe next time?