Blog Template

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Rob's Apology


The kids' bedtime at our house in MY world is 8:00 sharp. This is critical for my sanity. Everyone in our family knows this from sorry experience, and yet this line in the sand continues to be crossed, leaped over, sprinted by, and high-jumped. Rob, as you may have guessed, is all patience and mercy over this issue. I am all crime and punishment (aka the more REASONABLE approach, right? Right? Don't cross me!). Anywho, after I vented my frustrations (sweetly and rationally, of course), I left the house with Mia for our Mama Mia Monday night. When I came home, I found this on my computer . . . . HE apologizes when I'M wrong. A lovely, lovely man.

4 comments:

Jen V said...

That picture of you is so beautiful!

Brit H. said...

What a great pic! You are a hottie. I love the story too, Craig apologized in a similar way once. It was so funny

Hacking Highlights said...

Dang hubbies! They always are the fun ones and let the kids be kids and have fun! The moms always have to be the heavy hand! We train them to be good kids and then they like their fun dad more!

Jacqui said...

You do look great. That is an amazing video by Rob. Wow is all I have to say. And I'm emailing this to Jeff...hahaha!