Blog Template

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

52nd Birthday and Catching Up

Driving back from my favorite dance class

Side effects of my weekly allergy shots 

The skin I'm in at 52 (after 2 years of Retin-A)

BE the Hip Hop πŸ˜‚


Rob and the kids got me a stationary bike for the winter months πŸ‘ And Tonya knows I love Halloween, so she got me Halloween baking supplies for my birthday πŸŽƒ


And Hailey handmade these paper flowers for me 😍

Babysitting is my life these days, and I wouldn't have it any other way






I finally got my splits! It took almost a year 😱


Not quite center though


I take pics of outfits so I don't forget what to wear


(And I get sassy, πŸ˜‚)


On my birthday, I looked up my childhood home in Eugene, Oregon and found these pics on Google maps. I was so excited, even though our house was completely covered in trees.

I went to Kindergarten through 2nd grade at Edgewood Elementary (bottom)

(Edgewood Elementary campus)

I even found the little city pool we used to go to in the summer!

I love Lucy πŸ’–

Best gift for my birthday was buying a Beddy. Rob sleeps over around and through the bedding, so making the bed in the morning has been like reinventing the wheel. No more! The beddy zips up on both sides. 

Before:

After:



Backyard view


Way into the Enneagram this year.

I'm a One. Cam's a One.

Rob's a Six

MK is a posterchild Seven

Getty is a Four, and I think TiarΓ© is too!


Cy is a Three. Mia is a 3 wing 4. 



And I can't forget about my new favorite morning drink...

I did a 30-day Early Bird challenge in September, going to bed at 10:30 p. m. and waking at 5:30 a.m. Unheard of in my world of 1:00 a.m. til 9:00. But, I did it and learned to like it. I found out I need more than 7 hours though, so I tweaked the schedule afterward to 11:00 to 7:00. 

And that's it for year 52!



No comments: