Blog Template

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Lunch on the Floor

Hands down my least favorite job is to host a brunch/luncheon/dinner. 

That said, I was genuinely happy for the chance to put on a game day luncheon for Cy and the team.

Rob custom-made a couple of LP tablecloths that I'm sure will be used for years to come.




Tradition dictates eating on the court 😆

Rob printed this giant framed canvas for me after Cy's 11th birthday party, and I vowed to follow it up with a senior then-and-now photo. This day was my best chance.
Cameron B., cousin Ethan H. (football), Alvin J., Will C., Luke R. (QB), Taylor J. (moved), Eli C. (FB), Cy, Aaron E.


Luke S. and Kobe S. (Cy's best friends), Alvin J., Cy, Ethan C., Aaron E., Cameron B. (6'7")

And another throwback: Cy and Kobe 😂

Aw man, are those days over already?!?

No comments: