Blog Template

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Games Boys Play

Rob and two of the boys followed MK and her soccer team to Las Vegas for their first tournament of the year. The girls on the team promptly adopted our two monkeys, calling Cy "Sevens" and Getty "Gevans." While the girls took no prisoners on the soccer field, the boys entertained themselves on the sidelines. Check out this video.

They were also up past 2:00 a.m. riding the Stratosphere. Wow, when Mom's not around to tuck them in, they really do go nuts :)
This photo makes me hurt every time I see it. It looks like Cy's eyes are rolling back into his head in sheer denial :/

1 comment:

Linda Barton said...

I love when the "big" kids take the little ones in. It tells me a lot about what kind of friends they are. I am also jealous they are in Vegas, we don't get to go until April.
Your kids are getting so big! We miss you!